About The Website
About This Website
Official website of Daichi Misawa
from Kawasaki Japan, active since 2009, MA.
His works often are something that may be interpreted as an apparatus regulating the environmental factor, such as culturality. Then, they work as a whole.
Exhibitions and Performances
- Data Auditorio Concert Version, in Gallery AU, Vienna, 2015.
- Data Auditorio, in Museum of Greek Folk Musical Instruments, ICMC-SMC 2014, Athens, 2014.
- Data Auditorio Concert Version, in Ars Electronica Festival, Linz, 2014.
- Data Auditorio, in Ars Electronica Festival, Linz, 2014.
- Passages, in Video Screening Meeting, Institut français du Japon, 2014, 2014.
- Agean Sea, in Digital Big Screen in Speculum Artium, Trbovlje, 2013.
- Luna, in Bewegte Dinge, Linz, 2013.
- Passages, in Ukradená Galerie, Linz, 2013.
- Transparent Sculpture, in Asia Digital Art Award 2012, Fukuoka Museum of Art, Fukuoka, 2013.
- Transparent Sculpture, in Design Hub Barcelona, TEI’13, Barcelona, 2013.
- Transparent Sculpture, in U35 Creators Japan Exhibition Vol. 1, Japan Institute, Yokohama, 2013.
Lectures and Discussions
- Lecture on “Why art has been religious or scientific: a cultural analysis & synthesis,” in Hiroshima Kokusai Gakuin University, Hiroshima, 2016.
- Lecture on “Why art has been religious or scientific: a cultural analysis & synthesis,” in Japane Society for Graphic Science Meeting, Hiroshima, 2016.
- Panel Discussion on “Being A Global Artist?,” in the Global Art History Lecture Series, KU, Linz, 2015.